Henna and egg shampoo is one of the finest homemade hair product that you can use. Henna is universally accepted as a protecting and coloring agent for hair.
Henna contains conditioning properties that coats the hair from root to tip with a protective shield. It protects the hair from harm due to exposure to sun, pollution and chemical hair treatments. Henna also helps to fight against dandruff.
Egg is rich in protein along with other vitamins and minerals. This helps for the hair to grow longer and stronger in relatively lesser period of time.
Henna & Egg Shampoo Ingredients
To prepare henna and egg shampoo, you require the following ingredients
- 5 Tablespoon Natural Henna Powder
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup of Warm Water
- 1/2 Lemon Juice
Henna & Egg Shampoo Preparation
Follow the steps to prepare your henna and egg shampoo:
- 1.Mix the henna powder, egg and warm water and blend them together to make a smooth paste.
- 2.Let the mixture sit for 1 hour.
- 3.Put in the lemon juice to the mixture and blend it in thoroughly.
- 4.Apply the paste all over you hair and scalp and let it remain for at least 2 hours till the mixture dries. You can also keep the pack on overnight as per your choice.
- 5.Wash out the mixture from your hair with warm water.
Enjoy your soft, smooth, straight and shining hair that bounces with health and vitality after treating it with the henna and egg shampoo.
Life Style Natural Hina
Beautiful hair is an asset that everyone loves to possess.
Maintaining healthy and shining hair may look difficult but it becomes quite easy once you know the little secrets related to the matter. There are a number of homemade products that can be used to give your hair the extra bounce and shine that you have been longing for. Homemade hair packs and