Lifestyle Coconut Oil is an edible oil extracted from the kernel or meat of mature coconuts harvested from the coconut palm (Cocos nucifera). It has various applications. Because of its high saturated fat content, it is slow to oxidize and, thus, resistant to rancidification.
More than 90% of coconut oil consists of saturated fats along with traces of a few unsaturated fatty acids, such as monounsaturated fatty acids and polyunsaturated fatty acids, Vitamin E, vitamin K and minerals such as iron.
Coconut oil may also temporarily increase metabolic rate and the speed at which fats are broken down to release fatty acids, a process known as lipolysis. This effect occurs when coconut oil is first added to the diet and disappears after two weeks. Coconut oil also creates more ketone bodies than longer chain fatty acids when it is broken down.
Lifestyle Coconut oil is often used to:
- Reduce the protein loss in hair and nourishes the hair
- Prevents wrinkles, dryness and flaking
- Strengthen the immune system
- Prevent high cholesterol and blood pressure
- Healing the damaged tissues, liver and kidney disease, pancreatitis
- Eliminates mental fatigue
- Improves bone strength and dental health
- Controls blood sugar level and improves insulin secretion
- 200ml: 8964000014714
- 100ml: 8964000014172
Coconut oil is most effective when about 7.7 – 15g of coconut oil is included in the diet. Coconut oil can be used in cooking, as long as cooking is done below the smoke point of the oil (350°F/175°C).
For eczema: 10ml of coconut oil has been applied to most body surfaces in two divided doses daily for 8 weeks.
Do not heat the coconut oil in the microwave.
Protect from sunlight and moisture.
Keep in cool, dry place.
Tightly close the cap after usage.
Lifestyle Coconut Oil available in:
- 200 ml