Honey is one of the greatest gifts of Nature. It is sweet food made by bees using nectar from flowers and Lifestyle packed this by observing all hygienic principles. Honey gets its sweetness from the monosaccharide (fructose & glucose). It has attractive chemical properties for baking and the distinctive flavors that lead some people to prefer it over sugar and other sweeteners.
Honey also possesses antiseptic and antibacterial properties. In modern science we have managed to find useful applications of honey in chronic wound management.
- Honey may be useful in minimizing seasonal allergies.
- Honey may be a preferable treatment for cough and sleep difficulty associated with childhood URI (upper respiratory tract infection).
- Honey is also act as antioxidants which in turn help reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancer.
- It also soothes a sore throat.
- Honey is believed to improve eyesight, enhance weight loss and cure impotence.
- It is also helps in treating intestinal disorder and bronchial asthma.
- It strengthens the body’s immune system and it is also thought to possess anti viral properties.
- It is the tonic for children as it promotes their growth, vitality and strength.
- Like other products of Lifestyle international, Lifestyle Honey is also a household necessity and remedies all round. It can be used with warm water, Milk, Tea or Coffee.
ENERGY 304 kcal/100gm
Fat 0 gm
Dietary fiber 0.2gm
Protein 0.3 gm
1 table spoon approx. 15 gm
- 50gm Tube: 8964000014318
- 80gm Jar: 8964000014554
- 250gm Jar: 8964000014134
- 300gm glass: 8964000014295
- 400gm jar: 8964000014271
- 500gm jar: 8964000014257
- 1000gm jar: 8964000014851
- 3 Kg bottle: 8964000014035
Store in cool and dry place
Protect from sunlight and moisture.
Lifestyle Honey is available in
- 50gram Tube
- 80gram Jar
- 300gram Glass
- 400gram Jar
- 500gram Jar
- 1Kg Jar
- 3Kg bottle