Olive oil is a fat obtained from the olive (the fruit of Olea europaea;), a traditional tree crop of the Mediterranean Basin. The oil is produced by pressing whole olives.
Olive Oil consist of:
- Oleic Acid 55-83%
- Linoleic Acid 5-21%
- Palmitic Acid 5-20%
- Stearic Acid 5-5%
- α-Linolenic Acid 0-1.5%
Olive oil is the principal source of fat in the Mediterranean diet, which has been associated with a lower incidence of coronary heart disease and certain cancers. Evidence is accumulating to demonstrate that olive oil phenolics are powerful antioxidants, both in vitro and in vivo; also, they exert other potent biological activities.
- Lifestyle Olive Oil is a tonic, relaxant, nutritious, demulcent and mildly laxative, its massage strengthens the weak parts of the body, soothes inflamed and hurted parts.
- Also effective for the treatment of duodenal ulcer.
- Protect against Alzheimer’s disease.
- Lower harmful cholesterol.
- Fight breast cancer tumors.
- Olive oil is naturally high in antioxidants and contains vitamin K which may be useful in treating skin tumors
- 25ml: 8964000014912
- 50ml: 8964000014929
- 100ml: 8964000014936
Dosage and Administration:
1 to 2 teaspoonfuls daily with meals
Lifestyle Olive Oil is well tolerated so it can be used in pregnancy and lactation, but should not exceed the dose.
Shake well before use.
Protect from sunlight and moisture.
Keep in cool, dry and dark place.
Tightly close the cap after usage.
Keep out of reach of children.
Lifestyle Olive Oil available in: