Lifestyle Vinegar is a liquid consisting of about 5–20% acetic acid, water, and other trace chemicals. It is mainly used as a cooking ingredient, or in pickling
Acetic Acid, Citric Acid, Refined sugar, Sodium Chloride, Water
- Vinegar is commonly used in food preparation, in particular inpickling processes, vinaigrettes, and other salad dressings.
- Vinegar is sometimes used while makingchutneys.
- It is often used as a condiment.
- Marinadesoften contain vinegar. In terms of its shelf life, vinegar’s acidic nature allows it to last indefinitely without the use of refrigeration.
- Small amounts of vinegar (approximately 25 g of domestic vinegar) added to food, or taken along with a meal, were proposed in preliminary research to reduce the glycemic index of carbohydrate food for people with and without diabetes.
Shake well before use.
Store in cool and dry place
Protect from sunlight and moisture.
Keep tightly closed after use.
Lifestyle Synthetic White Vinegar available in 800ml